Subject: Re: [Leica] More on positive reversal
From: sam <sam@osheaven.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 18:17:15 -0400

Clayton Chemicals offers a full line of b&w reversal cine chemicals.
I've used them for 16mm Tri-X and Plus-X cine films (not the same films
as their 35mm still film counterparts). I see no reason why this
chemistry could not be used with still films, perhaps with some
adjustments of time and temp. The cine chemistry may not be listed, but
an email will fetch the information.

http://www.digitaltruth.com/store/clayton.html

Allan