Subject: [Leica] Weekly picture
From: "David Rosen" <davidsrosen@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2003 21:45:20 -0400

But not
exactly a PAW, since you took it years ago... But in any event, thanks for
showing it.

Nathan<<<<

Hi Nathan:

Thanks for looking.   You are correct.... It was never my intention-- it
would be impossible for me-- to post a PAW.  Instead, I try to post a weekly
picture... something... anything...  new or old...  that I am not too
embarrassed to have people see.  Since my website is relatively new, and
I've got 30+ years worth of pictures, I don't have the pressure to shoot
something new every week.

BTW, I try to check out your PAW site on a regular basis.  I've always
admired your work, as well as your regularity!

Best,
DSR