Subject: RE: [Leica] Is digital photography necrophilia?
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2003 19:28:09 -0400

I realize the MAJOR benefit of digital whenever I sit down at the film
scanner!

- --Jim
That, the savings in film and processing,being able to check flash
exposure and balance instantaneously, and not having to worry in any
serious way about color balance in terms of lighting on scene are it for
me, Jim.;-)

B. D.