Subject: Re: [Leica] Kip Peterson - PAW Week 42
From: Alastair Firkin <firkin@ncable.net.au>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 07:01:34 +1000

Only 10 weeks to the end of the year and only 10 DAYS till the end of
year 3 for the FOM2 project. ;-)

Nice set of images. The most recent has a good feel for the place, but
for me is a bit too "slow". Its needs either some compositional element
of drama, or the "in focus" people need to not just be "shot from
behind", or tell more than a "I'm waiting for a train" story.

Cheers