Subject: RE: [Leica] Is digital photography necrophilia?
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2003 19:16:27 -0400

But that's not surprising, Mark, because this is not only a list devoted
to film photography, it is a list that many would argue is devoted to
film photography using equipment that many would argue has been an
anachronism for about the last 20 years.;-) Mind you, I love the
particular anachronism - but I do know an anachronism when I see one.

All of which is to say, it hardly comes as a surprise that most of those
on this list would agree with the rant in question.;-)