Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica MP for landscape
From: "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2003 15:01:02 -0500

Bill:

>What size would you suggest without making the files too big. Bill

I try to make my images fit within an 800x600 screen.  Most people are
running at least that size, if not larger.  So I'll adjust the longer
dimension to be either 800 or 600, depending on the orientation of the
picture.  I end up with 50-100k jpegs.  Closer to 50k for b&w, closer to
100k for color.

The downside to doing it this way is that horiztonal pictures are "bigger"
than vertical ones.  But, that's what happens when our monitors are
horizontal.  :)

Eric

Replies: Reply from "Bill Butz" <william.butz@verizon.net> (Re: [Leica] Re: Leica MP for landscape)
Message from Nathan Wajsman <n.wajsman@chello.nl> (Re: [Leica] Leica MP for landscape)