Subject: Re: [Leica] WTB Half Frame Insert for Konica III M
From: Joe Leung <>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 21:02:24 -0700

I am looking for a half-frame insert for the Konica III M rangefinder
camera. If you have one to sell, please contact me off list at . I apologize for looking for a non-Leica item here. But I
am so anxious to get one. Wish you all have a good weekend.

Joe L.

Message from "Jim McIntyre" <> (Re: [Leica] WTB Focusing Screen)