Subject: Re: [Leica] Back to film !
From: grduprey@rockwellcollins.com
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 16:15:34 -0500

You Gave Up Your SL???  You know of course that could be construed as
Blasphemous!!  On the other hand...I'd like an R8 myself...Do you think
they have another that I can trade my SL and R4SP in for? ;-)

Gene

                      "Neal Friedenthal"
                      <neal@nairobisafari.com>            To:       "leica users group" <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
                      Sent by:                            cc:
                      owner-leica-users@mejac.palo        Subject:  [Leica] Back to film !
                      -alto.ca.us

                      10/16/2003 01:27 PM
                      Please respond to
                      leica-users

I decided it was time to get back to film seeing as I just traded my R7 and
an old Leicaflex SL in on an almost new R8  (With the idea of eventually
getting the Leica digital back for it)
Halloween is approaching so it's time for pumpkin pictures.

I bought a little painted one and posed him with some of his plainer
cousins at the stand.

http://photoneal.com/photos/misc/tn/party1.jpg.html

A bit later he tried to hide amongst the mums

http://photoneal.com/photos/misc/tn/peak1.jpg.html

comments welcome.

Neal f