Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica MP for landscape
From: grduprey@rockwellcollins.com
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 15:34:43 -0500

Bill

A real nice set of photos.

Gene

                      "Bill Butz"
                      <william.butz@verizon.net>          To:       <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
                      Sent by:                            cc:
                      owner-leica-users@mejac.palo        Subject:  [Leica] Leica MP for landscape
                      -alto.ca.us

                      10/15/2003 02:53 PM
                      Please respond to
                      leica-users

I have, for many years, been a large format landscape photographer. I have
started to use my Leica for this style of photography as my knees have
started to fail. Any comments will be appreciated. Bill (not on how to fix
the knees)
http://www.leica-gallery.net/bill/folder-list.html

Replies: Reply from "Bill Butz" <william.butz@verizon.net> (Re: [Leica] Leica MP for landscape)