Subject: [Leica] FS: 50 Elmar-M and Leitz small ball head
From: DBaker9128@aol.com
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 16:03:57 EDT

Hello

I have a couple items that I would like to sell:

- -   A 50mm f/2.8 Elmar-M (mint) in black (late model 11831, serial #
3935xxx). It comes with a (mint) 39mm B&W (MRC) skylight filter, shade, caps, case,
papers and box. $390

- -   A Leitz small ball head and table tripod (exc+, no box) $90

With either item I will provide free UPS ground shipping (with insurance and
tracking)
In the continental US. Other areas I will credit $8.00 to the shipping cost
and you can pay the balance.

I will accept a money order, personal check (with wait period to clear),  or
Pay Pal (3% fee to cover processing costs).  For a character reference you can
check photo.net and/or my ebay id "goodbokeh" with 39 comments, all positive.

You can e-mail me at dbaker9128@aol.com

Doug from Tumwater