Subject: [Leica] Paypal
From: "Robert Beaudoin" <bussbearm@aei.ca>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 14:32:10 -0400

Bonjour Eric,

  Well, after reading the multitude of complaints on the website I came to
the conclusion that anything is safer than Paypal  :-).  I will not let a
company get the opportunity to obtain so much (relatively) private infos
about me at their sole discretion;  fax us a copy of your utility bill and
driver s licence...yeah right...There are too many complaints to think that
these are isolated incidents...

 I could go on regarding their propension to freeze or restrict accounts at
will (and accumulate the interests in the meantime) and play with your bank
account/credit card, but there is an exam I must get ready to ship to the
printer s...

Again, long live the money hors d'oeuvre.

  Best,

  Robert (Un chevalier sans blason)