Subject: RE: [Leica] Leica-gallery blues ...extubated
From: "Phong" <phong@doan-ltd.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 17:34:25 -0400

Steve,

The latest you sent me
http://www.leica-gallery.net/barbour/image-54504.html
works for me.  Thanks for going out of your way to help.
I should be so lucky, as it is one of your strongest.
The eyes, the tiny hand sticking out of the cloth, etc.
While one could wish for the mother to be sharper, it
works either way.  With the mother blurred, the attention
is more focused on the baby, of course.  I would have
a lot of fun playing with such a strong image.  I _might_ try
to crop a bit tighter; or I might burn the mother's fingers
to separate them from the swaddling cloth.

Thanks for posting,

- - Phong

Replies: Reply from "Steve Barbour" <kididdoc@cox.net> (Re: [Leica] Leica-gallery blues ...extubated)