Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Ebay-fraud?
From: Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 20:15:07 -0700

Look Frank, if my bank says to wait 10 working days, WTF should I take
a chance?  Its a THIRD PARTY CHECK, from a guy from, who knows
where?

I can just see myself quoting banking laws to the bank teller;  he will laugh
his ass off.  Ya gotta understand, it is their policy, period.

I don't give a FRA about their "float".

Jerry