Subject: RE: [Leica] Leica MP for landscape
From: "Phong" <phong@doan-ltd.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 18:49:47 -0400

Hi Bill,

For some unknown reasons, I cannot view your photos
or those from Steve Barbour on the Leica gallery, which
I used to be able. I can still see B.D.'s fine.  Oh well.

Speaking of Leica landscape photography reminds me
of the late LUGer George Lauterstein
http://www.precision-camera.com/gallery/lauterstein/george.asp
Are you familiar with his work ?

- - Phong