Subject: RE: [Leica] Ebay-fraud?
From: Henry Ting <henryting@riteful.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 08:26:52 -0700 (PDT)

If the transaction is handled via Ebay and you paid by
credit card, you can notify your merchant bankcard to
reimburse the payment. I'm really sick and tired of
Ebay's attitude. Their "feedback" rating is also a
total misleading tool. You have jackass person who
will nail you with unreasonable negative feedback and
yet there are multitude of positve feedback that are
bought (they bid the $1.00 transactions and buildup
their positive feedbacks).