Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: A priceless comment
From: Seth Rosner <sethrosner@direcway.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 17:31:09 -0400

Doug Herr thoughtfully wrote:

> Solar or combusion-fueled water heating, candle- or solar-powered printing
are possible.  Impractical but possible.

Douglas, I like your style! ;-)

P.S. I'm away for a few days and need to unsubscribe. May stay that way for
a while as my eyes are suffering burn-out from doing computer for my
income-producing law practice and then wheeling through the afterswift's
clever stuff.

Hope to see many of you in St. Louis for LHSA annual meeting; there's still
time, cheap airfares and on-site registration. If not, ciao for a while. Be
well, all.

Seth         LaK 9   (couldn't have developed that glass without all sorts
of energy and other resources)