Subject: Re: OT RE: [Leica] Fw: A priceless comment
From: gregj.lorenzo@shaw.ca
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 13:20:05 -0600

B. D. Colen wrote in part:

> we need to focus
> on what we NEED, not what technology can achieve every 15 minutes. And
> for the great majority of us, a 5-6 mgp camera will do what we
> want to do, and a reasonably a fast Win or Macchine, running PS 5-6-7 will > do the job.

Perhaps for the "great majority" of people who subscribe to the list who also want a digital camera. I've not seen solid evidence that a great majority or even a small majority of subsribers to this list "wanting a digital camera".

Regards,

Greg

Replies: Reply from Clive Moss <chmphoto@sbcglobal.net> (Re: OT RE: [Leica] Fw: A priceless comment)