Subject: RE: [Leica] Don's PAW 41 Calla Lily
From: "Don Dory" <>
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2003 07:13:47 -0400

Were you a contest judge I would gladly show you my negatives.  When I
took the image(s) I was counting on the OOF highlights in the
background.  If you use an M long enough you learn to predict what the
lens will do.  :)

I will admit to burning in a leaf at the bottom that was distracting and
I should have burned in that small piece of white on the R side.