Subject: RE: [Leica] This is wierd
From: "Saganich, Christopher/Medical Physics" <saganicc@MSKCC.ORG>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2003 10:53:27 -0400

I thought it was a bit strange myself, but understandable; they probably hired a US PR/Marketing firm to help them ride the wave of patriotism.  Which would have been accurate 3 months ago, but looks like some sort of a joke today as the tide comes in leaving all the debris on the shore.  The rest of the world thinks our leaders are nuts, and I tend to agree more and more as time goes on.

Chris Saganich