Subject: Re: [Leica] Erwin's Newsletter
From: Karen Nakamura <mail@gpsy.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2003 00:21:01 -0500

>I have been told that he stopped it because of some of the comments
>passed by a few LUGers and others.

He stopped because people were leaking information that was contained
in the newsletter. Apparently Leica was happy to prerelease info to
him if he only shared it with a small community of people. Once
people started leaking his newsletter (violating his copyright in the
process), my guess is that Leica put pressure on him to stop.

Karen

- --
Karen Nakamura

Message from Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net> (Re: [Leica] Erwin's Newsletter)