Subject: Re: [Leica] Broadcast Media and REAL Sports
From: Adam Bridge <abridge@mac.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2003 20:52:55 -0700

On 2003-10-06 msmall@infionline.net (Marc James Small) thoughtfully wrote:

>And, of course, there is no real Baseball being played tonight, only some
>game from the AAA+ of the minors, the American League.  The Senior Circuit
>IS the Senior Circuit for sound and solid reasons!

None of them related to the quality of the baseball played though. I grew up a
Red's fan. In fact this weekend while cleaning I found a letter my wife wrote to
me while I was in the Med - she was watching game 6 of the 1975 world series.
The letter has notes in the margin that eventually just take over the letter.
Perhaps the greatest World Series game every played.

Of course the Big Red Machine came back in game 7. hehehe

I was under water at the time. :(

Adam