Subject: Re: [Leica] Arnold Actions : Monday
From: Eric Welch <eric@jphotog.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2003 20:42:39 -0700

Sure there are plenty of world leaders who would be worse. But as far
as the history of the US, I'd say he is going to go down as one of the
worst, while his father will fare much better in history's opinion.

On Monday, October 6, 2003, at 06:21  PM, John Collier wrote:

> I have little or no opinion on US politics but do you have any idea
> just what international opinion of Bush is? I am having a difficult
> time imagining anyone could be worse.

Eric
Carlsbad, CA

http://www.jphotog.com

"Clichés are like analogies. At the end of the day, you're just beating
a dead horse"