Subject: Re: [Leica] Arnold Actions : Monday
From: Marc Attinasi <attinasi@mac.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2003 14:22:40 -0700

Fortunately, we can all just vote 'no recall' and stick with the loser
we have now, who will probably not do anything worse than he already
has. The really frightening thing is, it looks like Mr. Terminator is
going to win.

Now the rest of the country can see what happens when a state legalizes
marijuana ;-)

Cheers, from Sunny Southern California (ya mon, irie!)
- - marc