Subject: RE: [Leica] Arnold Actions : Monday
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2003 16:14:29 -0400

Forget whether you're a right-wing extremist or voted for Jerry Brown -
just consider that there's a world of difference - and jail time for
those who aren't Hollywood celebs - between "womanizing," of which
Clinton was unquestionably guilty - and sexual assault, of which Arnold
has now been accused by, what, 15 women?

I know of no one who defended Bill Clinton's actions - the only question
about his behavior was whether it rose to the level of being an
impeachable offense. But with Arnold we are being told that they are
meaningless, youthful indiscretions - even though the most recent that
we know about occurred within the past three years.

Arnold is no more qualified to be governor of Kal EE Fornyah than he is
qualified to appear in a movie that requires acting ability.

And, yes, it is amusing that when Hollywood types support Arnold, we
don't hear the Rush Limbaugh's of the world asking what qualifies them
to speak out on political issues. Oh, wait, Rush is too busy consulting
with Roy Black about his drug addiction problems, isn't he. Never mind.
;-)