Subject: Re: [Leica] @#$@$# Leica M6
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2003 15:06:12 -0600

You have been on the list for a while, and you have had Ms for a while,
so I assume you are not asking how to load your M. Sounds like
something is not right in the camera. Try loading a bunch of times and
leave the back left open when you are done (baseplate on). If the
winding doesn't also move the sprocket wheel then there is a problem in
the rewind release mech.

John Collier