Subject: [Leica] FS: excellent + M3 SS, 1964, serial # 1M+
From: "Patrick \(Washington, DC\)" <patotts@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2003 07:11:11 -0700 (PDT)

I have a very nice Leica M3 for sale. It is very attractive as it has
CLA in January of this year and everything is working very smoothly.
The VF is clear and bright w/ no sign of decemeting. Serial number is
the the very compelling +1M range - it was manufactured in 1964.

It is just shy of collector edtion with a few smaller rub marks, but I
would say you are way better off using this camera that collecting it.
I can provide detailed photos of the body.
http://www.photo.net/photodb/folder?folder_id=339927

$950 plus shipping. I accept paypal and MO.

Cheers,

Patrick