Subject: Re: [Leica] Kodak Focus
From: Johnny Deadman <lists@johnbrownlow.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2003 14:50:21 -0400

You shoot with a 3 MP camera and send the film off to be processed by
Kodak, then pronounce digital a loser?????

That is like shooting photodisk and getting it processed at Walmart.

Did you do any color corrections? Is your workflow color managed? If no
to either of these then what on earth did you expect? When you make a
conventional color print do you simply use a standard color balance and
exposure???

Come take a look at some of my 1Ds files output on the Epson 2200.

On Thursday, October 2, 2003, at 02:15 PM, Barney Quinn wrote:

> Yes, I know, at the end of the day most people don't give a damn about
> image
> quality. But, for some throw backs like me film is far, far from dead.
- --
John Brownlow

http://www.pinkheadedbug.com
http://www.unintended-consequences.com