Subject: Re: [Leica] Kodak Focus
From: Afterswift@aol.com
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2003 10:45:29 EDT

In a message dated 10/1/03 5:33:02 AM, bdcolen@earthlink.net writes:

<< No, NTS, list member after list member - myself included - has responded
to your quite inane contention that digital photography is some weird
fad that will soon fade from the scene, as the world comes to its senses
and returns to film. We have based our responses on sales figures for
digital cameras, on the fact that digital ultimately saves consumers
money and provides them with enormous convenience, and on the response
of virtually every camera and film company to the advent of digital. >>

This is the usual tactic of attacking the messenger personally for the
message. The message is out there nevertheless.