Subject: Re: [Leica] Central Camera in Chicgao
From: "Phil Leeson" <pjleeson@mchsi.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 22:09:17 -0500

Anyone remember Altman's?
3 floors of goodies, last time I was there was in the early 70's-high
school.
It' been out of business for years, Central reminds me of them only more
compact.
I was there a couple of weeks ago on a Saturday and they were jammed
with customers, many under 30.
There may be some hope yet for a good retail store.
Phil