Subject: [Leica] Desert Fire Linhof's
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 16:54:36 -0700

http://linhof.de/english/kameras/technorama/outdoor.html

The sad spectre of going broke German companies imitating Leica creating
collector item jokes of their tastefully functional no frills cameras is
piqued here.

I've dreamed about a Technorama 6x12 for years. But to get it in red it
would have to be a 6x17 and I hate to crop. And i don't feel like
overhauling my 5x7 Beseler cold light just to print strips. One over two
is still a rectangle in my book. Not a thick line.

Mark Rabiner

Portland, Oregon USA
http://www.rabinergroup.com