Subject: Re: [Leica] Check out my brand new site
From: Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 16:44:12 -0700

Dominique

Wonderful work!  I love it. You obviously have not been influenced
by some of the LUGers who go out of their way to make it difficult
to view their work.

There are/ were a few LUgers who made it a pleasure to get to
their photos, like GeeBee, the chap in England who was forced
out by the carping of a few of the LUG. Yes, Graham did wonderful
work regardless of the camera he used.

Jerry