Subject: Re: [Leica] New version of Photoshop - Photoshop CS
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 12:24:33 -0700

Don Dory wrote:

> Well, there is another $150 out the door. :)
>
> Don
> dorysrus@mindspring.com

Sorry to do business on the LUG but: Attention all my past clients. The
upgrade on all the images I've made for you has just been upgraded to
version 3.4. You can upgrade and view them in 16 bit plus have to
ability to scan them without a scanner for only $150. Should you not do
this you will find they will fade and be invisible in a year or so.
We accept play pal.
C’est la vie!
Mark Rabiner

Portland, Oregon USA