Subject: Re: [Leica] Must see sights in Chicago.
From: Clive Moss <chmphoto@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 09:26:01 -0500

Walk along the lakefront and up and down and North and South of Navy Pier,
and look at the skyline.
  See http://www.pbase.com/chmoss/chicago

Eat at Bistro Zinc at 1131 N. State Street (not in the neighborhood of U of C)

Visit The Art Institute of Chicago for a great collection of
Impressionists, the Terra Museum of American Art, and the Museum of
Contemporary Art (an exhibit of new Photography from China opens October 2)
- --
Clive
http://clive.moss.net