Subject: Re: [Leica] Helix Camera in Chicago - OT
From: "Steven Blutter" <steven2244@ameritech.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 08:06:57 -0500

They are fine - I bought an M4 in perfect working (8+ / 9-) order from them
just about 2 weeks ago. ($1299.)

For a long time they were The place in Chicago - always had everythhing,
still do - including very impressive rental, darkroom and studio depts.

in recent years they have lost market share in chicago due to the rise of
Calumet who are just closer to me.

their growth seems to have waned since Dad died and the 2 sons are busy
spending - old story that i can't confirm 1st hand - just from what the
counter guys tell me.