Subject: Re: [Leica] Kodak Focus now Apple v. Windows
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 01:17:12 -0700

Eric Welch wrote:

> Really, we're not so defensive, we're just tired of the disinformation.

Right the fella just says we are completely inconsequential then turns
around and says he's typing on one now and always has. Meets Jobs for
lunch tomorrow. (A Job interview?)
What you gonna do?

Some people might be singing "Send in the Trolls." Don't bother they're here.
Hiding under the mushrooms from the black forests of Germany where they
make the lens caps and drink beer with tiny 100ml mugs. Make that 10cc's!
:)

Mark Rabiner

Portland, Oregon USA
http://www.rabinergroup.com