Subject: RE: [Leica] Check out my brand new site
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2003 13:52:17 -0400

Welcome, Dominique -
Since you asked for comment...If I were you, I would go through each of
the portfolios and cut way back on the number of images. In each of
those groups - except for blurred vision, where my advice is "get your
glasses checked!" - you have some truly outstanding images, photos that
can hold their own, anywhere, any time. Two that immediately come to
mind are the shot from Geneva of the walking men with shadows - a truly
stunning image! As is the reflection shot right beneath it. But each of
the portfolios also contains a majority of what are, compared to the
best images, fairly mediocre shots. (And who doesn't take those?) So if
I were you, and had a number of really outstanding images, I'd cut way
back on the ones that aren't so outstanding, because, unfortunately,
your best work puts them to shame.;-)

Thank for sharing - you have some terrific work there.

Best

B. D.