Subject: Re: [Leica] That's Kvetch With a "K"
From: Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2003 10:00:12 -0700

Frank

I once bought a pair of the large Klipschhorns at an estate sale.
I couldn't use them because:

     My living room does not have two adjacent corners

     My wife hit the ceiling so hard that the chandelier fell down

I quickly gave them to a friend at a loss.

Great sound though with only !0 watts of triode power.

Jerry