Subject: Re: [Leica] That's Kvetch With a "K"
From: Afterswift@aol.com
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2003 16:57:50 EDT

In a message dated 9/27/03 12:50:20 PM, knarf.theriault@sympatico.ca writes:

<< Who says American TV is a vast wasteland?  Look what we all learned today!

That's the worst plot I ever heard showered on the movie audience. To clear
the air with an OT question about Old Audio. Does anyone remember the KLH
vernier-tuned receiver? I've been hunting for one of those babies whenever I come
upon a garage sale or at a Goodwill store. So far no luck. I still have my KLH
radio and KLH tuner.

br

Replies: Reply from Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net> (Re: [Leica] That's Kvetch With a "K")