Subject: RE: [Leica] M6 0.85 classic question
From: "Buzz Hausner" <buzz.hausner@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 17:17:56 -0400

There are about three thousand of them, somewhat rare for a Leica model,
but not particularly valuable...commands maybe two hundred more than any
other M6 "Classic."  I own one and I use it.  For me it is perfect
because the M6 Classic is my body of choice and that's the only way to
have it with the .85 finder. I am sure people collect them...especially
mint bodies...but I prefer to think of them as a user's tool.  Evaluate
your needs.  Do you prefer an M6 Classic to other expressions of the M?
Do you need the .85?  If you answer "yes" to both of those questions,
keep it and be a happy photographer.  If you answer "no" to either of
those questions, make some collector happy.

	Buzz Hausner