Subject: [Leica] Michiel's PAW 26
From: Michiel Fokkema <michiel.fokkema@wanadoo.nl>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 20:47:47 +0200

Hello,

Both my children are on a Waldorf school. At mid summer we celebrate the
feast of st. John. We jump over a fire which should give you strength.
The smaller children jump over a small fire:
http://home.wanadoo.nl/michiel.fokkema/Fotografie/paw/26.htm

The older the children get the higher the fire is:
http://home.wanadoo.nl/michiel.fokkema/Fotografie/paw/26a.htm

The very short shutter lag of the M6 is very helpful for shots like
these. i compared several shots from other parents, and in most of the
shots you see the jumpers already over the fire or even already on the
ground.

Index at: http://home.wanadoo.nl/michiel.fokkema/Fotografie/paw/paw.html

Comments are welcome and appreciated.

Best regards,