Subject: Re: [Leica] OT WTB: Hassie 80mm T* lens
From: Bob Adler <rgacpa@pacbell.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 09:03:54 -0700 (PDT)

Eric,
From the HUG:

From: "Ulrik Neupert" <ulrik.neupert@int.fhg.de> |
This is spam | Add to Address Book
To: "HUG" <hasselblad@kelvin.net>
Subject: [HUG] FS: factory tested 500 C/M, 80 mm
F-Planar, Pentacon Six extension tubes
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 09:32:45 +0200

Dear Hasselblad Users,

I have for sale:

Hasselblad 500 C/M body, chrome version, black
leatherette. It comes with rear and front caps, WLF,
clean standard screen and transport knob. It
was assembled in 1976. The cosmetic condition is very
good, no noticable leather shrinkage, no dents, no
corrosion etc. Only slight marks from attaching
magazines and lenses that can't be avoided.
Technical condition is perfect. Some years ago it was
CLA'd by Hasselblad/Germany and a problem with a not
fully closing rear shutter flap was cured. A few month
ago this camera was tested at the Hasselblad Service
Clinic from Hasselblad/Germany. They tested function,
dimensions of the body (distance from lens to
magazine) and mirror alignment and found it to
be perfect.
I bought this camera in 1996 as a backup and it has
seen only occasional use since then. I am selling it
because I am going to use more and more shutterless
lenses in the future with my recently aquired 2000 FC
and 2003 FCW cameras. Price: 350 Euro/400 US$

80 mm F-Planar in perfect CLA'd condition, resonable
offers

I have also to give away some extension tubes for
Pentacon Six/Kiev 60.

I might be interested in a trade with a 60 mm lens .

Location is Germany near Cologne, shipping is possible
to all destinations on this planet, payment is
possible in different ways

Ulrik

The Hasselblad Users Group Listserv is a public
service of Absolute
Internet, Inc., which is not responsible for its
content.  This mailing
list is in no way affiliated with Victor Hasselblad
AB, it's
subsidiaries, or affiliates.

Please turn off HTML mail features prior to posting to
this list.   Use
text mode only.

To change your subscription status, go to:
http://mail.kelvin.net/guest/RemoteListSummary/Hasselblad
Digest archives are stored at
http://www.kelvin.net/hasselblad/hassy.htm