Subject: RE: [Leica] It's All Done With Mirrors
From: Bill Clough <bill_clough@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 07:11:57 -0700 (PDT)

USA
TEXAS
CORPUS CHRISTI

OK--it's time for me to 'fess up.

   Here's the exact sequence of events:

   Monday: Finished shooting the roll
   Tuesday: Took the film to the local supermarket
   Wednesday: Picked the film up, only to find out what
              I had been shooting was NOT a roll of T400CN
              but a roll of Tri-X. Film sent to San Antonio
              for processing. Should be back in 10-14
              working days.
   Thursday: PAWless--hence the mirror shot.

   And, as I've already adequately demonstrated, my
favorite film for 40 years, Tri-X, does not get along with
the scanner, so even when the film is returned, the results
will be questionable.

   bill

   or, upon reflection, should that be

   llid