Subject: [Leica] LEICA Bonanza Alert
From: Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 10:52:10 -0700

LUGers

The Leica collation was brought over to me today.  I will list and
describe things, but the prices have not yet been established.

LEICA M3- Mint.  This is the most perfect early M3 that I have
ever seen.  It was sent to E. Leitz in 1984 for upgrading to the
latest specs, including SS and PV. It was returned to the owner
in a Leica Presentation Box, with all certification.  He used it for
5 rolls of film since that time

Ever-ready Case # 14526, Unused. Mint, For M cameras with
DR lens or WA lens with "goggles", plus meter.  1/4" thread.

Summicron 35mm f2.0 for M3, with goggles. Mint- Perfect
glass!

Collapsible Elmar 90mm, f4.0.  Mint- Perfect glass. In leather
case #14576, -- Mint case.

MC Exposure meter, Mint-, in box.  Reads exact!

MR meter, new battery, worn finish but reads perfect!

Lens hoods ITDOO and IUFOO Mint-.

We will have to establish the prices with the owner.

Jerry