Subject: Re: [Leica] Kodak Focus on Digital
From: Ernest Nitka <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 12:29:22 -0400

Can anyone say " Eastern European Film"  - I think this may be our only
hope for those wanting to continue with traditional film - I also agree
with one of the LUG who felt that this announcement was more for
investors - when in the past has a company pre- announced that they
were no longer going to develop new emulsions?  Companies just one day
announce " Agfa will no longer produce Ultra 50"  and thats that.
Anyone have any knowledge of what Ilford will be doing in the near
future?  I shoot Ilford exclusively for BW and don't want to be too
smug about a Kodak retreat as Ilford may not be far behind.

ernie