Subject: RE: [Leica] Steve as Ted described him
From: Tim Atherton <tim@KairosPhoto.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 13:44:15 -0600

> >  Specially people that are shy! :) Street photography? 28mm!
> >
> >  Tarek
>
> Or scared to get their blocks knocked off by a drug dealer. Be
> very careful
> when you shoot around Bryant Park, NYC.

My experience (and the experience of many other street shooters I know) is
that, while not an absolute, people are generally much more suspicious of a
photographer skulking about down the street with some big tele lens on  heir
camera than someone who can be right in their face with a wide angle without
them even realizing it.