Subject: RE: [Leica] Shooting question - an Operating Room
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 14:24:53 -0400

Of course if one wants a quick overview - in words - I could suggest
O.R. The True Story of 24 Hours In A Hospital Operating Room - which I
think is still available overnight from Amazon. Not a bad read, if I do
say so myself...;-) Actually, the best preparation would be Doctor's
Work, to get an idea of what good OR photography can be, and O.R. for an
in-depth look at what goes on in the O.R.