Subject: RE: [Leica] Shooting question - an Operating Room
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 14:21:13 -0400

Oh...the fact that Jack was an OR nurse reminds me of something
else....The OR is THE territory of the circulating nurse...if the OR is
an aircraft carrier, she is the Captain, whose ship the room is - the
surgeon is the Admiral, who may be commanding the fleet from the ship,
but is not directly commanding the ship...Piss off the circulating
nurse, and you sleep with the fishes...;-)