Subject: Re: [Leica] the French wine we drank in France
From: Ken Firestone <>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 20:36:05 -0700 (PDT)

On Mon, 22 Sep 2003, Stasys Petravicius wrote:

   Felix- We started with Chateau Mouton Bordeaux wine- it was about 10.5 euros
   a bottle. To me it tasted like a thin table wine. <SNIP>

Well, maybe thats what happens when you don't drink single malt Scotch ;-)}

Ken Firestone, W3CAT     | For every problem there is one solution	 |  which is simple, neat, and wrong.        |   -- H. L. Mencken

Replies: Reply from Jerry Lehrer <> (Re: [Leica] the French wine we drank in France)