Subject: Re: [Leica] Now Departing...Your Favorite >Specialty Camera Store
From: Andrew Schroter <schroter@optonline.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2003 14:43:39 -0400

It takes all kinds of people to make up a planet.  Chacun a son gout! (To
each his own taste).  This planet's big enough to support many special
interest niches, and with the efficiency of the web and click and order,
more niches that are economically supportable will flourish, IMHO.  Analog,
Digital, bring 'em all on!

AGS