Subject: Re: RE:[Leica] Now Departing...Your Favorite Specialty Camera Store
From: "jeff williams" <jeffwill@wanadoo.fr>
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2003 16:31:15 +0200

Hello Felix
25:1 digital / Analog film camera sales sounds a pretty depressing ratio to
me... but I guess that is the state of the market. Auchan supermarket here
in France is selling a 2MPixel Kodak digital for 99 euros!
I think I'll take Tim's advice and start going around the garage sales and
find some bargains!
Regards
Jeff the kiwi (still in Auriol ,France)